98. Voice(100)(HS2ndYr/TDC1st/AEC101)

1. Cocoa is bitter when it is tasted. (P)
Ans:- Cocoa tastes bitter. 

2. Who gave you the money? (A)
Ans:- By whom were you given the money? 

3. Amina saw Ayesha shopping at the mall. (A)
Ans:- Ayesha was seen shopping at the mall by Amina. 

4. Look at the poll results-do they inspire hope? (A)
Ans:- Let the poll results be looked at-is hope inspired by them? 

5. His friends accused him of theft. (A)
Ans:- He was accused of theft by his friends. 

6. People call him an idiot. (P)
Ans:- He is called an idiot. 

7. They proposed to hold a meeting. (A)
Ans:- It was proposed to hold a meeting by them. 

8. Let the door be closed. (P)
Ans:- Close the door. 

9. The class will have begun by the time we get there. (A)
Ans:- They will have begun the class by the time we get there.

10. Two car mechanics were arrested for their alleged involvement in innumerable vehicle thefts. (A)
Ans:- The police arrested two car mechanics for their alleged involvement in innumerable vehicle thefts.

11. Indians expected to win the international trophy. (A)
Ans:- It was expected by Indians that they would the international trophy.

12. Smoke and flames engulfed the area and made rescue operations difficult. (A)
Ans:- The area was engulfed in smoke and flames making rescue operations difficult.

13. Amina helps Mariam.(A)
Ans:- Mariam is helped by Amina.

14. Amina loves Mariam.(A)
Ans:- Mariam is loved by Amina.

15. The farmer is cultivating the rice field.(A)
Ans:- The rice field is being cultivated by the farmer.

16. The security guard opened the gate. (A)
Ans:- The gate was opened by the security guard.

17. The wounded man was being helped by some boys. (P)
Ans:- Some boys were helping the wounded man.

18. The work will be finished by him in a week. (P)
Ans:- He will finish the work in a week.

19. By whom was this done? (P)
Ans:- Who did this?

20. Why was such a letter written by your mother? (P)
Ans:- Why did your mother write such a letter?

21. He was refused admittance by the security. (P)
Ans:- The security refused him admittance.

22. Grammar is taught by Mr. Sam.(P)
Ans:- Mr. Sam teaches us grammar.

23. A ticket will be given to you by the receptionist. (P)
Ans:- The receptionist will give you a ticket.

24. A chain was handed to her. (P)
Ans:- He handed her a chain.

25. By whom were you taught Arabic? (P)
Ans:- Who taught you Arabic?

26. All his friends laughed at him. (A)
Ans:- He was laughed at by all his friends.

27. They made him Secretary. (A)
Ans:- He was made Secretary.

28. The Arabs expected to conquer Spain. (A)
Ans:- It was expected by the Arabs that they would conquer Spain.

29. One should keep one's promises. (A)
Ans:- Promises should be kept.

30. Let the order be given. (P)
Ans:- Give the order.

31. My pocket has been picked. (P)
Ans:- Someone has picked my pocket.

32. I shall be obliged to go. (P)
Ans:- Circumstances will oblige me to go.

33. Reporters write news reports. (A) 
Ans:- News reports are written by reporters. 

34. A cake is being baked by Ali.  (P) 
Ans:- Ali is baking a cake. 

35. The factory hired new workers last year.  (A) 
Ans:- New workers were hired by the factory last year. 

36. The customer was being helped by the salesman when the thief came into the store.  (P) 
Ans:- The salesman was helping the customer when the thief came into the store. 

37. Pitha is made.  (P) 
Ans:- I make pitha. 

38. I am making pitha. (A) 
Ans:- Pitha is being made by me.

39. Pitha was made. (P) 
Ans:- I made pitha. 

40. I was making pitha.  (A) 
Ans:- Pitha was being made by me. 

41. Pitha has been made by me.  (P) 
Ans:- I have made pitha. 

42. I had made pitha.  (A) 
Ans:- Pitha had been made by me.

43. Pitha will be made. (P) 
Ans:- I will make pitha. 

44. I am going to make pitha.  (A) 
Ans:- Pitha is going to be made by me. 

45. Pitha must be made.  (P) 
Ans:- I must make pitha. 

46. I should have made pitha. (A) 
Ans:- Pitha should have been made by me.

47. He reads a book.  (A) 
Ans:- A book is read.

48. Lunch is not cooked by her.  (P) 
Ans:- She does not cook lunch. 

49. Does he purchase books? (A) 
Ans:- Are books purchased by him? 

50. Plants are grown by the gardener. (P) 
Ans:- The gardener grows plants. 

51. She teaches me.  (A) 
Ans:- I am taught by her. 

52. A poem is being recited by Mariam.  (P) 
Ans:- Mariam is reciting a  poem.

53. Kanika is not chopping vegetables.  (A) 
Ans:- Vegetables are not being chopped by Kanika. 

54. Is a table being bought by Rameez? (P) 
Ans:- Is Rameez buying a table? 

55. They are serving poor people.  (A) 
Ans:- Poor people are being served by them. 

56. Daniyal is being disturbed by friends. (P)
Ans:- His friends are disturbing Daniyal.

57. Steffi will invite Rita.  (A) 
Ans:- Rita will be invited by Steffi. 

58. The beggar was being laughed at by Mini.  (P) 
Ans:- Mini laughed at the beggar. 

59. I shall have my car sold.  (A) 
Ans:- My car will be sold by me. 

60. The children have broken the door.  (A) 
Ans:- The door has been broken by the children. 

61. Your friend is being waited for by you.  (P) 
Ans:- You are waiting for your friend. 

62. Maruf played tennis.  (A) 
Ans:- Tennis was played by Maruf. 

63. One must do one's duty.  (A) 
Ans:- Duty must be done. 

64. Twelve months make a year.  (A) 
Ans:- A year is made of twelve months. 

65. This bottle contains juice.  (A) 
Ans:- Juice is contained in this bottle. 

66. Writing interests me.  (A) 
Ans:- I am interested in writing. 

67. I know her.  (A) 
Ans:- She is known to me. 

68. Your attitude surprises me.  (A) 
Ans:- I am surprised at your attitude. 

69. It is time to ring the bell.  (A) 
Ans:- It is time for the bell to be rung. 

70. People say that Dr. Nowera is a rich woman.  (A) 
Ans :- It is said that Dr. Nowera is a rich woman. 

71. Someone has stolen my mobile.  (A) 
Ans :- My mobile has been stolen.

73. Your suit needs washing.  (A) 
Ans :- Your suit needs to be wasted.

74. This syrup tastes bitter.  (A) 
Ans :- This syrup is bitter when tasted.

75. Has he given up smoking? (A) 
Ans:- Has smoking been given up by him? 

76. We acceded to his request. (A) 
Ans:- His request was acceded to by us. 

77. You can do this work.  (A) 
Ans:- This work can be done by you. 

78. Could you lend me hundred rupees? (A) 
Ans :- Could hundred rupees be lent to me by you? 

79. What do you want? (A) 
Ans:- What is wanted by you? 

80. Shut the door.  (A) 
Ans:- You are ordered to shut the door. 

81. Work hard. (A) 
Ans:- You are advised to work hard. 

82. Light the lamp. (A) 
Ans:- Let the lamp be lighted. 

83. Never give up hope. (A) 
Ans :- Let hope never be given up.

84. I help you. (A)
Ans:- You are helped by me.

85. Who does not obey you? (A)
Ans:- By whom are you not obeyed.

86. Does she do her duty? (A)
Ans:- Is her duty done by her?

87. He knows me. (A)
Ans:- I am known to him.

88. A pen is to write with. (A)
Ans:- A pen is to be written with.

89. Who is making noise? (A)
Ans:- By whom is noise being made?

90. Who will not take the notes? (A)
Ans:- By whom will notes not be taken?

91. Whom have you cheated? (A) 
Ans:- Who has been cheated by you? 

92. The flowers are blossoming. (A) 
Ans:- The flowers are being blossomed. 

93. Help me. (A) 
Ans:- Let me be helped. 

94. Girls will have clicked selfie. (A) 
Ans:- Selfie will have been clicked by girls. 

95. The thief was arrested. (A) 
Ans:- The police arrested the thief. 

96. Someone stole the watch. (A) 
Ans:- The watch was stolen. 

97. People speak English all over the world. (A) 
Ans:- English is spoken all over the world. 

98. Please leave the room. (A) 
Ans:- You are requested to leave the room. 

100. Go to the market immediately. (A) 
Ans:- You are ordered to go to the market immediately.

101. Shut the window. (A)
A:- Let the window be shut.

102. Whom did you laugh at? (A)
A:- Who was laughed at by you?

Popular posts from this blog

86. Landscape of the Soul(15)(HS1st Yr)

66. The Ailing Planet(31) HS1st Yr

83. My Impressions of Assam(15)(HS1st Yr)