101. HS1styr/HS2ndyrAlte (Error Correction)(100)

1. The Mughals won the battle of Panipat that take place in 1761.
A- The Mughals won the battle of Panipat that took place in 1761.

2. Ayesha has be read since morning.
A:- Ayesha has been reading since morning.

3. It is 7 O' clock. My father might have arrived now.
A:- No correction

4. You look happy. You may have heard about your promotion.
A:- You look happy. You must have heard about your promotion.

5. With a full license you are allowed to drive other car.
A:- With a full license you are allowed to drive any car.

6. An brinjal is a fruit not an vegetable.
A:- A brinjal is a fruit not a vegetable.

7. They are short of the money, you know.
A:- They are short of money, you know.

8. I was given a memento by my hostelers.
A:- No Correction

9. They may have been invited to the party.
A:- They might have been invited to the party.

10. I will come home what I finished work.
A:- I will come home when I finish work.

11. I should be very happy when you come to see me.
A:- I will be very happy if you come to see me.

12. Who are this bags?
A:- Whose are those/these bags?

13. Whose is your car, the red ones or the blue one?
A:- Which is your car, the red one or the blue one?

14. The black cat were being chase by the white dog.
A:- The black cat was being chased by the white dog.

15. You are supposing to wear a uniform in school.
A:- You are supposed to wear a uniform in school.

16. I will come tonight. I will had finish my homework by then.
A:- I will come tonight. I will have finished my homework by then.

17. If you moved abroad you could never see them again.
A:- If you moved abroad you might never see them again.

18. Ali wished he is not so busy.
A:- Ali wishes he was not so busy.

19. I will come tomorrow unless I have to look after the children.
A:- No correction.

20. The sun rise in the east.
A:- The sun rises in the east.

21. He work since morning.
A:- He has been working since morning.

22. Wait a minute, I open the door.
A:- Wait a minute, I will open the door.

23. They go to Shillong last year.
A:- They went to Shillong last year.

24. French is speaked in many European & African countries.
A:- French is spoken in many European & African countries.

25. The teacher write on the blackboard everyday.
A:- The teacher writes on the blackboard everyday.

26. Several passengers were hurt in the accident.
A:- No correction

27. She had think of a good answer to the question.
A:- She had thought of a good answer to the answer.

28. The winner drive the racing car skillfully.
A:- The winner has driven the racing car skillfully.

29. Everyday she copy sums from him.
A:- Everyday she copies sums from him.

30. The dog eat all his food.
A:- The dog ate all his food.

31. I went to bed early and sleep all night.
A:- I went to bed early and slept all night.

32. The Bible say love of money is root of all evils.
A:- The Bible says love of money is the root of all evils.

33. The village change but it is still undisturbed.
A:- The village has changed but it is still undisturbed.

34. I wait outside when I saw her coming.
A:- I was waiting outside when I saw her coming.

35. It is terribly hot yesterday.
A:- It was terribly hot yesterday.

36. She cry since this morning.
A:- She has been crying since morning.

37. You come back. Won't you?
A:- You will come back. Won't you?

38. She live in Sonai during her last years.
A:- She was living in Sonai during her last years.

39. I hear approaching storm.
A:- I heard approaching storm.

40. They meet together weekly now for two years.
A:- They have been meeting together weekly now for two years.

41. When peace is available people go for it.
A:- When peace is available, people will go for it.

42. I see the Tajmahal.
A:- I saw the Tajmahal.

43. She see Tajmahal last year.
A:- She saw the Tajmahal last year.

44. The telephone ring for five minutes but there was no one attend to it.
A:- The telephone was ringing for five minutes but there was no one to attend it.

45. She suffer from fever since day before yesterday.
A:- She has been suffering from fever since day before yesterday.

46. If I be you, I should accept the offer.
A:- If I were you, I should accept the offer.

47. She live here for a long time.
A:- She has livex here for a long time.

48. The train leave the station before you come.
A:- The train had left the station before you came.

49. My father tell me a story yesterday.
A:- My father told me a story yesterday.

50. If it rain we shall not go to college.
A:- If it rains we shall not go to college.

51. It is a nice poetry.
A:- It is a nice poem.

52. I know to swim.
A:- I know how to swim.

53. He prefers coffee to tea.
A:- He prefers coffee to tea.

54. The man is mortal.
A:- Man is mortal.

55. Aliya is MA in English.
A:- Aliya is an MA in English.

56. There is still little water in the tank; use it sparingly.
A:- There is still a little water in the tank; use it sparingly.

57. She usually is going to school at school at 8 AM.
A:- She usually goes to school at 8 AM.

58. The clerk has already typed the letter before the principal summoned him to do so.
A:- The clerk had already typed the letter before the principal summoned him to do so.

59. Everybody have to work.
A:- Everyday has to work.

60. She said she will take care of the baby.
A:- She said she would take care of the baby.

61. One should learn how to read and write in his mother language.
A:- One should learn how to read and write in one's mother tongue.

62. She left the hostel with bag and baggage.
A:- She left the hostel bag and baggage.

63. She is a MA in History.
A:- She is an MA in History.

64. My mother never listens what I say.
A:- My mother never listens to what I say.

65. It is raining since morning.
A:- It has been raining since morning.

66. Barak has some of the oldest town in the country.
A:- Barak has some of the oldest towns in the country.

67. Sonai is known for its beautiful sceneries.
A:- Sonai is known for its beautiful scenery.

68. She is one of the best girl in the class.
A:- She is one of the best girls in the class.

69. Neither Rita nor Rahima are present in the meeting.
A:- Neither Rita nor Rahima is present in the meeting.

70. The honesty is the best policy.
A:- Honesty is the best policy.

71. She invited my husband and myself.
A:- She invited me and my husband.

72. Give me fooding and lodging.
A:- Give me food and lodging.

73. Let us discuss about the matter.
A:- Let us discuss the matter.

74. One must do her duty.
A:- One must do one's duty.

75. She ordered for a cup of tea.
A:- She ordered a cup of tea.

76. She reached home before it rained.
A:- She had reached home before it rained.

77. Her English knowledge is poor.
A:- Her knowledge of English is poor.

78. You are taller than me.
A:- You are taller than I.

79. Let us hear her speech.
A:- Let us listen to her speech.

80. I know to speak Arabic.
A:- I know how to speak Arabic.

81. She said that she is ill.
A:- She said that she was ill.

82. Chennai and Kolkata has hot weather.
A:- Chennai and Kolkata have hot weather.

83. I and my sister is going to college.
A:- I and my sister are going to college.

84. Your friends has already met me.
A:- Your friends have already met me.

85. Everything are fine.
A:- Everything is fine.

86. Everybody are busy.
A:- Everybody is busy.

87. Nothing are impossible.
A:- Nothing is impossible.

88. Ali with his wife are going to haj.
A:- Ali with his wife is going to haj.

89. Ali together with his wife are going to haj.
A:- Ali together with his wife is going to haj.

90. Ali along with his wife is going to haj.
A:- Ali along with his wife are going to haj.

91. Ali along with his friend Kaka is playing duff.
A:- Ali along with his friend Kaka are playing duff.

92. The boss with all his men is massacred.
A:- The boss with all his men was massacred.

93. The book or the pen are in the drawer.
A:- The book or the pen is in the drawer.

94. My father as well as my daughter is my motivators.
A:- My father as well as my daughter are my motivators.

95. Each of these cakes was soft.
A:- Each of these cakes is soft.

96. No one want to die.
A:- No one wants to die.

97. Mathematic is a pure subject.
A:- Mathematics is a pure subject.

98. Physic is great subject.
A:- Physics is a great subject.

99. The couple eat together.
A:- The couple eats together.

100. The couple is taking separate cars to work today.
A:- The couple are taking separate cars to work today.

Popular posts from this blog

86. Landscape of the Soul(15)(HS1st Yr)

66. The Ailing Planet(31) HS1st Yr

83. My Impressions of Assam(15)(HS1st Yr)