103. Reordering of Sentences(25) HS1stYr

1.The/on/forests/the/industry/oil/depends
A:- The oil industry depends on the forests.

2.her misdeeds/for/she/shall/punished/be
A:-She shall be punished for her misdeeds.

3.will be/flown/flag/the visiting/PM/in honour of
A:-Flag will be flown in honour of the visiting PM.

4.doesn't/she/dare/her/master/to disobey
A:-She doesn't dare to disobey her mother.

5.our neighbours/to love/we ought
A:- We ought to love our neighbours.

6. See you again/I must/I leave/for Agra/before
A:- I must see you again before I leave for Agra.

7. lest we/miss the train/should /a taxi/ we took.
A:- We took a taxi lest we should miss the train.

8. I would /build/ I win/ if/ a school/the prize.
A:- If I win the prize I would build a school.

9. Is my friend/the boy/in an accident / died/ whose father
A:- The boy, whose father died in an accident is my friend.

10. I bought yesterday/the book/which/is lost.
A:- The book which I bought yesterday is lost.

11. the /is/world /wrestling /oldest sports/in/the/one of
A:- Wrestling is one of the oldest sports in the world.

12. Of Europe /ancient/people /cave/wrestling /have been /drawings/in found
A:- Ancient wrestling drawings have been found in the caves of Europe.

13. Communications/not matter/did/between different /when the/parts of the world.
A:- Communications did not matter between different parts of the world.

14. Synthetic materials /there was need/during /severe shortages/World War/of
A:- During World War there was need of synthetic materials

15.empire/emperor ashoka/expand the/wished/to
A:- Emperor Ashoka wished to expand the Mauryan Empire.

16. Society /is/discipline /of/foundation /the very
A:- Discipline is the very foundation of society.

17. Great importance /one of the/essentials of life/it is/in all spheres/and is of/of life
A:- It is one of the essentials of life and is of great importance in all spheres of life.

18. He has yet not from returned school.
A:- He has not yet returned from school.

19. Ali not know swim does to how
A:-Ali does not know how to swim.

20. Are harmless to people most bats
A:- Most bats are harmless to people.

21. People along had up lined road the
A:- People had lined up along the road.

22. Slowly and we near silently the target moved
A:-We moved near the target slowly and silently.

23. Talking please stop you will?
A:- Will you please stop talking?

24. She came I had left after place the
A:- I came after he had left the place.

25. This is to see you who the person came last week
A:- This is the person who came to see you last week.

Popular posts from this blog

86. Landscape of the Soul(15)(HS1st Yr)

66. The Ailing Planet(31) HS1st Yr

83. My Impressions of Assam(15)(HS1st Yr)