106. Transformation of Sentences-2(25)If-Unless(HS1stYr/HS2ndYr)

Rule =If+Not=Unless
         =Unless=If+Not (13&14)
         =If+Not+Not=Unless+Not(18,19,23,25)

1. You will be sick if you don't stop eating.
A:- You'll be sick unless you stop eating.

2. I won't pay if you don't provide the goods immediately.
A:- I won't pay unless you provide the goods immediately.

3. If you don't study well, you'll never understand grammar.
A:- Unless you study well, you'll never understand grammar.

4. If she wasn't very ill, she would be at work.
A:- Unless she was very ill, she would be at work.

5. I wouldn't eat if I wasn't hungry.
A:- I wouldn't eat unless I was hungry.

6. She would be here by now if she wasn't stuck in college.
A:- She would be here by now unless she was stuck in college.

7. Our teacher would not have signed the marksheet if she hadn't had an examiner present.
A:- Our teacher would not have signed the marksheet unless she had had an examiner present.

8. I wouldn't have called her if you hadn't suggested it.
A:- I wouldn't have called her unless you'd suggested it.

9. They would have shot her if she hadn't given them the money.
A:- They would have shot her unless she'd given them the money.

10. If you dont study, you will fail.
A:- Unless you study, you will fail.

11. If you don't come, the party will be boring.
A:- Unless you come, the party will be boring.

12. If you tell the truth, you will not be punished.
A:- Unless you tell the truth, you will be punished.

13. Unless you work hard, your project will be rejected.
A:- If you don't work hard, your project will be rejected.

14. Unless she hurries, she won't catch the train.
A:- If she does not hurry, she won't catch the train.

15. If you like, you can go.
A:- Unless you like, you can't go.

16. If you work hard, you will get a job.
A:- Unless you work hard, you will not get a job.

17. If you hurry, you will catch the bus.
A:- Unless you hurry, you will not catch the bus.

18. If you don't study, you won't succeed.
A:- Unless you study, you won't succeed.

19. If you do not work hard, you will not pass.
A:- Unless you work hard, you will not pass.

20. You will stay home if you won't come with us.
A:- You will stay home unless you come with us.

21. You can't win the prize if you don't run.
A:- You can't win the prize unless you run.

22. I will throw your bread if you don't want to eat it.
A:- I will throw your bread unless you want to eat it.

23. Unless you carry an umbrella, you will drench in rain.
A:- If you don't carry an umbrella, you will drench in rain.

24. unless I meet my friend now, I will not be able to meet her again.
A:- If I don't meet my friend now I will not be able to meet her again.

25. If you want to, you can't leave.
A:- Unless you want to, you cannot leave.

Popular posts from this blog

86. Landscape of the Soul(15)(HS1st Yr)

66. The Ailing Planet(31) HS1st Yr

83. My Impressions of Assam(15)(HS1st Yr)