105. Transformation of Sentences-3(25)Affirmative-Negative-Interrogative(HS1stYr/HS2ndYr/HS2ndYrAltE)

1. She is a good girl.
She is not a good girl.
Is she a good girl?

2. They are going home tomorrow.
They are not going home tomorrow.
Are they going tomorrow?

3. I know your name.
I do not know your name.
Do I know your name?

4. She tried every plan.
She left no plan untried.
Did she try every plan?

5. As soon as she saw me, she began to quarrel.
No sooner did she see me, then she began to quarrel.
Did she begin to quarrel as soon as she saw me?

6. Only Amina can do the sum.
None but Amina can do the sum.
Can only Amina do the sum?

7. Everybody must admit that she is clever.
Nobody can deny that she is clever.
Should everybody admit that she is clever?

8. Only a liar can act like this.
None but a liar can act like this.
Can only a liar act like this?

9. I have come here for the last time.
Never again shall I come here.
Have I come here for the last time?

10. Every rose has a thorn.
There is no rose without a thorn.
Does every rose has a thorn?

11. I saw only husks and dust in the bag.
I saw nothing in the bag but husks and dust.
Did I see only husks and dust in the bag?

12. Only a brave soldier can do thus.
None but a brave soldier can do thus.
Can only a brave soldier do thus?

13. Everybody believes in honesty.
There is nobody who does not believe in honesty.
Does everybody believe in honesty?

14. Only a coward would fail to do his duty.
None but a coward would fail to do his duty.
Would only a coward fail to do his duty?

15. Everything is right with me.
Is there anything wrong with me?
Is everything right with me?

16. She is so intelligent that she can understand it.
She is too intelligent not to understand it.
Is she so intelligent that she can understand it?

17. Everyone knows that the sun rises in the east.
Who doesn't know that the sun rises in the east?
Does everyone know that the sun rises in the east?

18. Every cloud has a silver lining.
There is no cloud without a silver lining.
Does every cloud has a silver lining?

19. Everyone must face his destiny.
No one can escape destiny.
Should everyone face his destiny?

20. He tried all plans.
He left no plans untried.
Did he try all plans?

21. You are richer than I.
I am not so rich as you are.
Are you richer than I?

22. Everybody will admit that I am right.
Nobody will deny that I am right.
Will everybody admit that I am right?

23. You are the only person fit for the post.
None but you are fit for the post.
Are you the only person fit for the post?

24. As soon as she saw me she began to weep.
No sooner she saw me, she began to weep.
Did she begin to weep as soon as she saw you?

25. Can their glory ever fade?
Their glory can never fade

Popular posts from this blog

86. Landscape of the Soul(15)(HS1st Yr)

66. The Ailing Planet(31) HS1st Yr

83. My Impressions of Assam(15)(HS1st Yr)