91. Synthesis/Splitting of Sentences(25) TDC1st Sem/AEC101

1. Ali is my friend. He is a writer.
Ali who is my friend is a writer.

2. You insulted him. This is his complaint.
This is his complaint that you insulted.

3. Where has he gone? Do you know it?
Do you know where he has gone?

4. What are you making? Let me see.
Let me see what you are making?

5. Don't overeat. You will be ill.
Don't overeat or you will be ill.

6. She was ignorant of the matter. Her ignorance was complete.
She was completely ignorant of the matter.

7. The man created the trouble. He was arrested by the police.
The man who created the trouble was arrested by the police.

8. She is very sincere. Everybody in the college says this.
Everybody in the college says that she is very sincere.

9. You can start the machine. You have to press the button.
You can start the machine by pressing the button.

10. I have seen you somewhere. I can't remember where.
I can't remember where I have seen you.

11. You turn these knobs. You can then open the box.
You can open the box by turning the knobs.

12. She opened the cage. She let the bird fly away.
Opening the cage she let the bird fly away.

13. She can't buy a car. She doesn't have the money.
She can't buy a car because she doesn't have the money.

14. The earth is round. We can prove it.
We can prove that the earth is round.

15. We should drop the plan. That is my suggestion.
My suggestion is that we should drop the plan.

16. She will pass. There is no doubt about it.
There is no  doubt that she will pass.

17. My uncle built this bridge. He is an engineer in the P. W. D.
My uncle who is an engineer in the P. W. D built this bridge.

18. The rain will stop. Let us wait till then.
Let us wait till the rain stops.

19. She brought the news. The news was not true.
The news she brought was not true.

20. Where does she love? Do you know it?
Do you know where she lives?

21. She is innocent. Everybody says this.
Everybody says that she is innocent.

22. The businessman is a miser. He has donated generously today.
The businessman who is a miser has donated generously today.

23. Why are you so late? Tell me.
Tell me why you are so late.

24. I speak the truth. I am not afraid of it.
I am not afraid of speaking the truth.

25. Walk fast. You will miss the train.
Walk fast or you will miss the train.

Popular posts from this blog

86. Landscape of the Soul(15)(HS1st Yr)

66. The Ailing Planet(31) HS1st Yr

83. My Impressions of Assam(15)(HS1st Yr)