71. Articles (18)

1. I study in (a) university.
2. (The) Earth revolves around (the) Sun.
3. (An) apple a day keeps (the) doctor away.
4. I am (a) student.
5. I am (an) honest person.
6. I loved (the) taste of fruit-salad.
7. There is (an) hour left only.
8. Spare (the) rod and spoil (the) child.
9. Your bad result is (an) alarming case.
10. I live in (the) second ward of (the) town.

-------------------------------------------------------
2022 PYQs

11. I am (a) University student.
12. She goes to (the) temple in the morning.
13. Kiran is (the) student in the class.
14. Gold is (a) previous metal.
15. She returned half (an) hour.
16. This book has won (the) Booker Prize.
17. I met (the) in the store.
18. Harishchandra was (an) honest king.


Popular posts from this blog

86. Landscape of the Soul(15)(HS1st Yr)

66. The Ailing Planet(31) HS1st Yr

83. My Impressions of Assam(15)(HS1st Yr)