Model 29 TDC 3rd Sem-Unit Test 2023

Questions Paper 
Internal Examination 2023
TDC 3rd Semester 

Full Marks - 20 

1. Write the answers of any 4 of the following - 
a) How many pilots died in the play "All My Sons"? 
b) Who is the "captain" in the poem "O Captain! My Captain"? 
c) How old is lady Lazarus?
d) He is all __ and I am apple orchards ( fill the blank)
e) In Which season does the mending of the wall take place?
f) Who is Ann Deever?
g) Which country does Emily Dickinson belong to ? 

2. Attempt any two of the following questions- 8x2= 16

a) Discuss the major themes of the poem "O Captain! My Captain"? 
b) Discuss the summary of "Mending Wall"? 
c) Discuss the character of Chris Keller in the play "All My Sons"?

Popular posts from this blog

86. Landscape of the Soul(15)(HS1st Yr)

66. The Ailing Planet(31) HS1st Yr

83. My Impressions of Assam(15)(HS1st Yr)